$5.27 m @ 31/08/21
$/€/£ 10 000
SA Investors required to invest an equivalent of ZAR 1 million
The investment opportunity
The Reitway Enhanced Global Property Fund (MLT) is an investment product that provides investors with a geared exposure to a master portfolio of REITs and REIT-like equities, constructed by Reitway Global. The additional level of leverage is 30%, managed in a band of 27% to 33%.
The applicable interest rates are the Advances in Respect of Cash (above 3 months) + 1.50% for:
- EUR – Eurobor
- USD – Libor
- GBP - Libor
Investors need to be aware that the gearing magnifies returns (and losses) and is aimed at those seeking geared upside to a Global Property portfolio.
The fund is priced daily, and investors can enter via the USD, GBP and EUR share classes.
In addition, investors benefit from the Reitway Enhanced Global Property Fund (MLT) being a roll up fund, where the excess income earned over and above the cost of the interest is not taxed.
The fund’s primary objective is to generate high levels of capital appreciation utilising liquid global property assets.
The investment may be appropriate for you if:
- You expect Reitway Global will generate income returns greater than the interest levied to fund the additional gearing
- You are looking for an investment that offers geared upside (with the knowledge that gearing can also magnify any downside movements)
- You have a minimum of USD/GBP/EUR 10 000 to invest
- You have an initial investment horizon in excess of three years (with immediate access to your funds if required)
This investment may not be appropriate for you if:
- You want 100% principal protection under all conditions
- You want regular dividends and income
- You do not wish to take credit risk on the loan providers
- You do not wish to assume the risk of the downside gearing
Platform / LISP availability
- Capital International Group (CIG)
No performance fees
27 November 2017
Global – Real Estate - General
GPR 250 REIT NET TR Index
Minimum investment size:
**Minimum must be delivered to fund.
**Investor to account for their bank charges.
Annual management fee:
Class B1: RLGPB1N:MV
Class C1: RLGPC1N:MV
Class D1: RLGPD1N:MV
|Total Expense Ratio:
Prescient Fund Services (Ireland)